Requirements EngineeringSuccessful requirements analysis and management are characterized by:
- Direct involvement of all stakeholders including users
- Requirements elicitation with the appropriate methods
- Early validation of requirements,
- Prioritization and support of the release planning,
- Link to change management processes,
- Usage of appropriate tools.
Systematic approach to the collection, modeling and testing of requirements is the basis of a successful requirements engineering. In an incremental-iterative process various techniques such as Active Stakeholder Participation, prototyping, Interviewing and UML are used.
The specification work is done in close cooperation with the users and other stakeholders, and reflects the respective view.
Our consultants are characterized by very good communication skills and the safe use of survey techniques, analysis methods, presentation techniques and much more. Our analysts strengthen your team with experience on automotive and aerospace projects. Your advantages at a glance:
- Reducing the complexity of software products and solutions
- Reduction of development costs and development time
- Optimal planning and control of the entire process, Requirements Engineering
- User-optimized software solutions
- Simple requirements gathering and specification through plugins
- Consistent and complete coverage of requirements
- After changes continuously occurring in the course of the project