Requirements CoachingWith increasing size and complexity of today's software systems, it is increasingly important to document the relationship between development artifacts explicitly.
Do you want to know at what point of your development process you lose valuable time and where hidden cost drivers sit? Itemis shows as part of the "Requirements and Traceability Potential Analysis" on existing efforts and the potential for optimization can be lifted. Requirements and Traceability Potential Analysis The traceability of requirements on the architecture, design, code to the test cases and vice versa is not only a circulation of process and safety standards such as Automotive SPICE, CMMI and ISO 26262, but makes the relationship of the artifacts of the development process explicit and thus allows computer-based analyzes such as coverage analysis and impact analysis. Traceability supports the following questions:
- Is it before a release yet possible to respond to changing customer requirements? What is the effect of a change?
- What is the current status of the project? What requirements have already been implemented in the architecture, design, or implementation?
- Faulty behavior of the system is identified. What are artifacts of the system influence the broken code? Can the error already be found at the level of the requirements or design?
- Identification of potential savings
- Comprehensive valuation basis for the imposition of requirements and traceability
- Information about the actual state of the IT system environment
- Approach to the introduction of requirements and traceability
- Less time and expense
- Presentation of the terms and concepts
- Survey and discussion of the requirements and documentation of the actual state
- Development of concept
- Creation of Requirements and Traceability concept
- Presentation of the traceability concept
- Dealing with traceability tools